Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Leaving Sudbury

So today looks like it might rain. Gotta put my raingear somewhere accessible.

I'm in a small cafe that roasts it's own beans, and has WiFi. The girls at the cash were really nice. It's not located in the most scenic part of Sudbury but it's only a few blocks from downtown, and the inside is nice.

Today's goal is an easy 3hour ride to Sault Ste. Marie, I was able to find a generous and friendly fellow and his family to host me on their couch via couchsurfing.org.

Not sure if I want to stop to have the motorcycle looked at, there's a powersport place called Trail Side Sports at 50 McCulloch Drive, Espanola, ON.
Hey! Well I get to try out my raingear!


1 comment:

  1. Good times so far... I'm not convinced about the couchsurfing thing, serial killers come in all shapes. Maybe what you need is a "watch chipmunk"... is it too late to turn around and get the little guy?
    Fireworks on the agenda tonight... XOXO

    ReplyDelete